Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers is one cool place to head to this summer–and not just for the beer. At the Shea and Grayhawk locations, kids eat free on select days. Kids 12 and under eat free on Tuesdays at the Shea location while they enjoy a free meal (like cheeseburger sliders, chicken tenders, grilled cheese, Mmmac & Cheese and more) on Thursdays at the Grayhawk location. (One kids menu item all day long with the purchase of an adult meal.)
There are sweet deals for the grownups, too. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers regularly features deals such as:
- Monday – Mac Daddy Monday. All day, $11 unlimited toppings on MMMac & Cheese
- Monday-Friday – Happiest Hour in Town. 5 days a week, 3pm-6pm: $3 domestics, $4 local crafts, $5 select appetizers, $7.50 All-American Burger
- Tuesday – Cantastic Tuesday. All day, $3 any canned beer and half-off bottles of wine
- Wednesday – Pimp Your Burger. All day, $11 with unlimited toppings
- Every Day Ice Cold Beer Buckets. “Buy 6, Save $6;” “Buy 12, Save $12.” Fans can mix and match from a selection of 100 canned and bottled beers.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers will welcome a fifth location at 7th and Missouri in Phoenix, as well as a sixth location in San Diego later this summer in the Gaslamp Quarter–the first ever in California.