Rusconi’s American Kitchen is excited to announce that brunch is back! Better still, the restaurant’s popular brunch offerings are available on Sundays and now for the first time ever on Saturdays too!
The menu includes a wide array of breakfast and lunch favorites done in true Rusconi’s style, of course, including Benedicts, Eggs, and Chilaquiles; Pancakes and French Toast; and Soups, Sandwiches, and Entrees such as:
- Pork Chile Verde with corn tortillas, sunnyside up egg, cotija cheese, green chile sauce, grape tomato salsa and radish, $14
- The Kitchen Benedict featuring beef short ribs, poached eggs, citrus hollandaise, English muffin and creamy red pepper grits, $12
- RAK French Toast with cinnamon cream, powdered sugar and real maple syrup, $10
- Rico’s New Orleans Beignets with house made jam and chocolate sauce, $9
- Roasted Pork Posole with hominy, corn, avocado, grape tomato salsa, and watermelon radish, $7, bowl; $11, large bowl; add an egg for $2 more
- Roasted Chicken and Strawberry Salad with rhubarb vinaigrette, praline pecans, granny smith apples and goat cheese, $12
- Harris Ranch “Kitchen” Burger with goat cheese, caramelized onions, arugula and tomato, $14 (add a fried egg for $3)
Guests can take their brunch to the next level with a house made Bloody Mary or mimosa for just $5 each. Brunch is available for both dine-in and take out Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling (480) 483-0009 or via www.rusconiskitchen.com.
Date: Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Location: Rusconi’s American Kitchen (address below)
Rusconi’s American Kitchen
10637 N. Tatum Blvd., Phoenix 85028