Arizona’s newest wine tasting shuttle and most Instagrammable mobile business has launched! The Wine Wagon believes that getting there is half the fun, which is why we created a unique AZ wine tour experience from start to finish…ing the bottle. Guests will enjoy a full day of exploring the Verde Valley’s wine country through a luxe, hop-on, hop-off bus ride.
Enjoy the ultimate convenience of transportation both to and from Scottsdale same-day, included within all shuttle options. The Wine Wagon takes care of all the details because it is your partner in WINE!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- BOOK A SEAT from Scottsdale to the Cornville wineries.
- JUMP ON at 9 a.m. the morning of your wine day trip (pickup is at a parking lot on Raintree and the 101, specific directions are on tickets)
- TRAVEL to 3 wineries (spending 1.5 hours at each for a duration of approximately 10 hours)
- HOP BACK ON to head home
THINGS TO KNOW:
- All passengers must be 21 or older
- Book a single seat for only $99 during the month of August
- Invite your tribe! Bachelorettes, family outings, birthday parties, day dates, parents who need to escape, etc.
- Stop at 3 of the 4 wineries depending on occupancy at each location:
- Oak Creek Vineyard and Winery
- DA Ranch
- Javalina Leap
- Page Springs Cellars
- The Wine Wagon has it’s own jingle! Listen here: https://azwinewagon.com
- The Wine Wagon was developed during the pandemic by two local, very bored entrepreneurs Candie Guay and Stephen Roach
- Wine tastings are not included in the ticket price
- We recommend bringing lunch with you
- Our bus driver is a vibe and sings opera
- The Wine Wagon can be rented out entirely for $2,500
- Book tickets by visiting https://azwinewagon.com