Fleming’s Steakhouse has renewed its popular “5 for 6 ’til 7” bar menu with a new selection of premium cocktails and wines by the glass. Here’s how it works: From 5 to 7 p.m., nightly, Fleming’s offers several cocktails, glasses of wine, appetizers and its delish prime burger for $6.
The updated “5 for 6 ’til 7” follows:
Stella Artois Lager, two bottles for $6 or one bottle for $3
· Vintage Vodka Martini, Smirnoff Vodka
· Clear Cosmo, Svedka Vodka
· Pomtini, Smirnoff Vodka
· Tropical Martini, Malibu Coconut Rum
· Brandy Side Car, E.J. Gallo Brandy
5 wine by the glass
· Sparkling, Cava Aria, Spain
· Chardonnay, Canyon Road, California
· Merlot, Red Diamond, Washington
· Shiraz Blend, Pillar Box, Australia
· Cabernet Blend, Pares Balta, Spain
· Tenderloin Carpaccio
· Sweet Chile Calamari
· Wicked Cajun Barbecue Shrimp
· Seared Ahi Tuna, spicy mustard sauce
· Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Plus Fleming’s Prime Burger with Cheese & Bacon
The special menu is available at Fleming’s Chandler, Peoria, DC Ranch and Scottsdale locations. www.flemingssteakhouse.com.
These two Phoenix establishments made Esquire’s top 50 list of restaurants that are bringing realness and unforgettable menus to the industry.
Known for its vibrant atmosphere, innovative menu, and commitment to fresh ingredients, the beloved brunch spot promises the same delightful culinary experience.
The open-flame concept serves a modern take on traditional Japanese cuisine and cocktails.
Set to open in 2024, The Henry's second location at Uptown Plaza will feature an indoor-outdoor cocktail bar.