Park City Aspen Creek 2227 is serene and sought-after property, conveniently located within the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. This home is less than a mile to the Canyons Cabriolet that can whisk you to the many restaurants and shops that the base of the resort has to offer, as well as easy mountain access. Catch the Electric Express from the nearby Canyons Transit Hub, and in just a few stops you’ll be on Historic Main Street, Deer Valley Resort or bustling Kimball Junction.
This is a spectacular three-story home with 2 floors and 5,000 square feet available to guests. There are five bedrooms and five full bathrooms along with two half bathrooms that can accommodate up to 12 guests in luxury and comfort.
Let’s take a tour of this well-situated Park City vacation rental home.
As you enter the home’s main level from the garage, you’ll be greeted by the mudroom entryway that offers a convenient bench, coat hooks and equipment lockers. A few more steps and you will enter the main living area with the living room, kitchen and dining areas.
The main level living room offers gorgeous, yet comfortable contemporary furnishings, an elegant gas fireplace, a 65” Samsung Smart TV and access to the deck. The vaulted ceilings and numerous floor-to -ceiling, indoor/outdoor entryways bring a light and open feel to the room.
Fully equipped open gourmet kitchen space features high-end appliances, including a glass-top range, double ovens, SubZero refrigerator, and gorgeous stone countertops. The massive center island offers ample space to make meal prep easy.
There’s a wonderful full-size bar area that offers a sink, dishwasher, and a drink fridge to make entertaining fun and convenient!
Table and seating for up to eight guests. The surrounding wall of windows will let you enjoy gorgeous views as you dine.
Second Living Room
This space is a great spot to relax or enjoy some fun. There’s cozy furniture including a recliner sectional, a gas fireplace and a 75” TCL Smart TV. You’ll also enjoy a ping pong table and a full-sized wet bar. Take advantage of the access to the private backyard where you’ll find the hot tub patio. The backyard also offers a firepit and outdoor dining areas.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 (main level) — Queen bed, Samsung Smart TV, deck access. The private bath offers an oversized tile shower.
- Bedroom 2 (main level) – Queen size bed, the private bath offers an oversized tile shower.
- Bedroom 3 (lower level) — Queen bed, en suite bathroom has an oversized tile shower.
- Bedroom 4 (lower level) — Queen bed, and the private bathroom offers an oversized tile shower.
- Bedroom 5/bunk room (lower level) — Two twin-over-twin bunk beds, the en suite bathroom offers double sinks, a tub/shower combo, and a separate tiled shower.
Additional half bathrooms on main and lower levels.
- Hot tub: Yes, on lower-level back patio
- Ski Storage: Yes, in garage
- Laundry: Full-size stacked washer and dryer in garage level laundry room complete with utility sink.
- Parking: Two-car garage, additional driveway parking for two vehicles
- Wireless Internet: Yes, free high speed WIFI.
- A/C: Central AC
- Pets: No