Renowned for its fiery red rocks and healing energy, Sedona is an ideal escape for anyone looking to rest and rejuvenate.
Make this Sedona Red Rock Sanctuary vacation rental your home base. With luxury finishes, breathtaking outdoor spaces, and views you will not soon forget, this property redefines your trip with comfort and style. For the adventure lovers, this property’s location cannot be beat. Situated in the heart of the desirable Sedona Chapel area, you will be just seconds away from numerous hiking trails and gorgeous nature sights that Sedona is known for.
Let’s take a tour of this gorgeous Sedona vacation rental home.
The single-level property has a split floor plan across its 2,100 square feet of living space. There are 3 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bath bathrooms to accommodate up to 6 guests comfortably.
From the gated courtyard, enter through the front door and into the expansive great room, which hosts the living room, kitchen and dining area–all bragging gorgeous hardwood floors throughout.
This airy room offers contemporary, comfortable furnishings, a cozy gas fireplace, a Smart TV, and a full wall of windows to frame the expansive views. From here you can also step out the slider doors to take in the view from the inviting seating area.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils needed for those favorite homemade meals. Its amenities embrace granite counters, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator with ice maker and a gas range, and a large center island with a wine fridge and seating for four.
The dining area offers seating for six with access to the patio, giving you the option of taking your meal outdoors to take in the stunning views.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom — King bed, a Smart TV, those gorgeous hardwood floors, patio access, and the en suite provides two separate vanities, a soaking tub, tile/glass shower, large walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 — Queen bed and access to a full shared bath with two vanities, soaking tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 3 — Two twin beds, a Smart TV, and access to the full shared bath.
Backyard & Outdoor Spaces
Enjoy a walled-in private yard with a soothing water feature and multiple paver patios and walkways. There is a covered patio with a gas BBQ and outdoor dining, and an upper patio with cushion patio seating and a fire pit. The front courtyard provides patio seating as well and marvelous red rock views.
- Internet Access: High-speed Wi-Fi
- Entertainment: Smart TVs – no cable
- Laundry: Full-size washer and dryer in the laundry room
- Parking: Two-car garage and parking in the driveway for two cars
- Air conditioning: Central AC
- Pets: Not allowed
- Security cameras: No cameras