If you’re a bride-to-be searching for the perfect wedding dress for your special day, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia invites you and your loved ones to an extraordinary evening of bridal fashion during its DREAM Couture Bridal Fashion Show on Thursday, Sept. 14 at 7 p.m.
Imagine yourself walking down the aisle as you watch gorgeous wedding dresses from premiere designers, couture fashion and unique, one-of-a-kind bridal styles sashay down the runway. Elite wedding professionals and chic event designs will also be on hand as you sip on Veuve Clicquot and enjoy bites from the resort’s Executive Chef Marcos Seville. Top off the evening with a post-dessert reception of fashion and sparkling jewelry viewings.
A $175 general admission ticket includes all of the following:
- Couture bridal fashions featuring various luxury bridal designers including Lian Carlo, Galia Lahav, Calla Blance, Anne Barge, Monique Lhuillier and Flora presented by Destiny’s Bride
- White carpet Veuve Clicquot champagne and canapé reception
- Extraordinary culinary creations by Executive Chef Marcos Seville
- Post dessert reception with fashion and extravagant jewelry viewings
- Exclusive luxury swag bags
Guests can also have the special chance to meet Celebrity Emcee Randy Fenoli of the hit TV show “Say Yes to the Dress.”
This exclusive, private VIP party will be held in the Camelback Presidential Suite starting at 6 p.m. and will include bubbly and hand-crafted hors d’oeuvres created by Executive Chef Marcos Seville.
Your ticket for the VIP party includes:
- VIP Party to include meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Randy Fenoli
- Front row seating to fashion show
- Private showing of Randy’s Couture Wedding Dress Collection
- Commemorative bottle of Veuve Clicquot signed by Celebrity Emcee
Hurry! Only 50 tickets will be available. Get yours here.
The Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is located at 4949 E Lincoln Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85253.
Photo & Video Credit:
Coordination: BTS Event Management
Dresses: Destiny’s Bride
Photography: Bridgette Marie Photography
Paper: Victoria York Design
Video: The Good Vibe Media
Champagne: Veuve Clicquot
DJ: DJ Aaron Taylor
Florals: Lux Florist
Hair/styling: Ruca Haute