For some, paradise isn’t a beach sunset or an adventurous trek through some exotic destination. A paved urban jungle trail outlined in the finest of retail’s rarities inspires and excites the soul of the shopping hobbyist as much as seeing a natural world wonder. Although National Geographic is known for outdoor and adventure focused content, the magazine did not forget the chronic shopper when it developed The 10 Best of Everything: An Ultimate Guide for Travelers, a book that provides travelers with — you guessed it! Top 10 lists of everything.
Below are National Geographic’s Top 10 Shopping Avenues! To read the entire article, click here!
1. Bahnhofstrasse – Zürich, Switzerland
2. Rodeo Drive – Beverly Hills, California.
3. Laugavegur – Reykjavík, Iceland
4. The Ginza – Tokyo, Japan
5. Fifth Avenue – New York City, New York
6. Magnificent Mile – Chicago, Illinois
7. Avenue Montaigne – Paris, France
8. Avinguda Diagonal – Barcelona, Spain
9. Via Monte Napoleone, Via della Spiga, & Galleria Vittorio Emanuel – Milan, Italy
10. Bond Street – London, England