One of the best parts of the year in the Valley (for locals and travelers alike) is almost here: Spring Training.
There is so much to love about Spring Training. From the games themselves, to the pre- and post-gaming, to the hotel and resort packages that come along with it, what is not to love about this season?
To get the excitement going, and prep you for the fun that awaits with the arrival of Spring Training, we’ve rounded up some of the top places you’ll want to hang during 2018 Spring Training.
In the middle of a $15M renovation, The Scott Resort & Spa is starting to look much different than The Scott you used to know. The resort is excited to continue to reveal the changes to the hotel, especially for Spring Training fans.
In honor of Spring Training, the resort has put together a Spring Training Survival Kit, available to add on to your Spring Training reservation.
This kit gives you:
- One baseball
- One Sharpie
- Two boxes of Cracker Jacks
- One bag of sunflower seeds
- One bottle of sunscreen
- Breakfast for two at The Canal Club
- Two welcome cocktails at The Canal Club
- Optional 60-minute batting practice session (additional $60)
This kit is priced at $80
It’s official: Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa has teamed up with the Giants and is the hotel sponsor for the team for the next three years.
In celebration of this, the resort is offering a brand new package that includes:
- Accommodations in one of the two largest suites at the resort: the Albers House or Girard House
- Two tickets to a Giants home game at Scottsdale Stadium
- $50 Uber gift card to get to and from the game
- Spring Training “prep kit” that includes:
- Cracker Jacks
- Bubble gum
Rates for this package start at $1,999 and require a two-night minimum stay.
In addition, Andaz Scottsdale’s signature restaurant, Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen will be serving up the favorite food and drinks of Giants fans: Anchor Steam beer and Chef Sheff’s GIlroy California Garlic Fries.
Hotel Valley Ho
Downtown Scottsdale Hotel Valley Ho will be offering a Home Run Package for local and traveling fans.
With this package you’ll get:
- $50 nightly resort credit
- Baseball themed arrival amenity
- Room upgrade at time of booking
- Automatic entry to win a three-night summer vacation at the hotel
This package is valid for stays between February 21 and March 26.
Located perfectly for Spring Training games taking place at Tempe Diablo Stadium, Graduate Tempe is even more enticing with the Spring Training package they’ll be offering.
This package includes:
- One night stay
- Two lawn tickets to a game
- Game day bag filled with goodies
Price for this package starts at $279/night, and is available from February 23 – March 23.
You’ll also want to be sure to check out Graduate Tempe’s famous Brats and Brews, taking place on the hotel’s rooftop Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during Spring Training. At Brats and Brews, you’ll get to chomp down on two brats and drink down two local brews for the great price of $10 while watching the games on TV and playing some super fun tailgate games.