In celebration of 90 years as a Southwestern oasis resort, The Wigwam is offering groups and meeting planners unbeatable perks through 2019.
Complete with extensive meeting facilities, easy convenience to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, the historic 440-acre desert oasis’ new 2019 offerings for groups and meeting planners – 9 Ways to Save – features incredible incentives and savings. As the authentic Southwestern retreat celebrates 90 years of welcoming guests, The Wigwam’s newest promotion is offering 9 different deals and steals on all group travel for stays from April 1 through December 31, 2019.
9 Ways to Save
The resort can prorate all benefits to fit groups of any size, including the small and intimate. The historic milestone brings more than incredible savings on room nights with 9 benefits including:
- $9 rebate per full price group rate credit to the master
- $9 resort fee (normally $30.00)
- 90-percent retail pricing on audio-visual
- 90-percent retail pricing on standard banquet menus
- 9 upgrades to suites per 100 rooms
- 9 complimentary VIP amenities per 100 rooms
- $90 staff room rates – 1:90 ratio
- 90-percent retail pricing on contracted golf
- 90-percent retail pricing on spa block treatments
Book now through April 30, 2019 to receive this offer. Cannot be combined with any additional offers and concessions.
Event and Meeting Space
The resort has 30,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and 55,000 square feet of outdoor event space, which consists of 25 separate meeting rooms and 10 intimate outdoor spaces. Highlights include:
- The Wigwam Ballroom (10,800 sq. ft.) with dramatic high ceilings and space to accommodate meetings and events up to 800 guests.
- Mohave Ballroom (5,390 sq. ft.) with contemporary décor and radiant lighting perfect for awards dinners or meetings up to 300 guests.
- Sachem Hall (5,084 sq. ft.) with a large built-in stage, 15-foot ceilings, and access to an al fresco terrace.
- The Wigwam Lawn and Patio with an emerald green lawn surrounded by lush greenery and cactus desert space, and space for events up to 1,000 guests.
For more information, visit: wigwamarizona.com