If you’ve ever wanted the whole world, delivered on a luxurious silver — make that gold — platter with a side of champagne and diamonds, The Venetian Resort in Vegas is ready to deliver.
The resort has unveiled Want the World Experiences, a collection of curated moments and experiences for travelers looking to get a taste of the very best. For the ultimate offering, guests can book an exclusive, over-the-top package, filled with elegance and extravagance.
“Want the World is about reveling in all The Venetian Resort has to offer. From our culinary delights to our Cocktail Collective, our iconic gondolas and expansive suites, guests can truly have the world here at our resort.”Marcy Miles, Chief Marketing Officer, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Want the World Experiences goes hand-in-hand with the resort’s new creative campaign, inspired by the magnitude of unique opportunities available to guests. Campaign ads include the anthem “I Want It Now,” a custom remix of a classic cinematic moment. The visual approach to the campaign — and the new resort experiences menu – collectively draw energy from the playful song, paired with rich tones of gold and red for an added layer of decadence.
Want the World Package
- Arrive via private jet before being whisked away in a Maybach
- Four-night stay in the 6,500-square-foot presidential suite, complete with a private butler and fully stocked bar
- Monogrammed red silk pajamas
- Swarovski red crystal-encrusted magnum of Moët Champagne
- The ultimate welcome amenity, a replica of the resort’s signature armillary sphere, hand-crafted from artisan chocolate, atop a cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers
- Gold-flecked cocktails at The Dorsey cocktail bar
- In-suite champagne pedicure and diamond massage experience from Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness
- In-suite, four-course custom dinner prepared by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica and a two-hour salsa dancing lesson
- 24K Brunch and Bubbles by Yardbird, complete with 24K gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles and Cristal mimosas
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap with a 5.5 carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers
- Personal photographer to document the stay
Prices start at $450,000.
Want the World Experiences
For those looking to pick and choose what they’d like to enjoy, guests can choose from an ever-evolving menu of a la carte experiences. A sample of the deluxe offerings include:
- The Red Menu at Mott 32, a special menu served in the restaurant’s signature private dining room known as the Boom Boom Room
- Dom Pérignon by the glass at The Rosina Cocktail Bar
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap, topped with a 5.5-carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers
- Chica Tequila Masterclass
- SUSHISAMBA exclusive private Bluefin Tuna-carving ceremony and Omakase, plus 10-course tasting
- Secret Pisco Sour Menu at Once
- The Whole Southern Shebang 12-Course Tasting at Yardbird
- Want the World Massage, an 80-minute treatment featuring six massage techniques
- TAO’s Want it All package, a new VIP Table experience complete with your own personal ice luge for your bottles
For more information, visit: venetian.com/want-the-world