Make this summer a golden one by escaping south to El Conquistador Tucson where you can find a lineup of activities for the whole family. And since the resort just completed its largest renovation ever, it’s never been a better time to go.
As part of the renovation, the hotel is introducing Southwest-themed experiences for the summer like the Discover The Treasure of El Conquistador challenge. Upon arrival, guests checking in will receive a treasure map that includes clues to help them uncover features at the resort. Those participating will be entered to win a one-ounce gold bar or Gold status as a Hilton Honors member for one year.
“For many years explorers have come to Oro Valley in search of hidden gold,” said Ghee Alexander, general manager of El Conquistador Resort. “Now summer vacationers can discover the treasures of El Conquistador and bring home golden memories and – with a bit of luck – a one-ounce gold bar or a year of elevated Gold status with Hilton Honors.”
In addition to the golden treasure hunt, guests can enjoy the Summers of Gold programming, taking place May 25 through September 3, 2018. Activities include:
- Daily poolside games
- Live poolside DJ each weekend
- Poolside dive-in movies each weekend
- Poolside s’more each weekend
- Star gazing with telescopes every Saturday
- Weird science for kids: fun, interactive learning featuring Slime Lab and more
- Cookie-making with the chef
- Daily morning fitness classes like poolside yoga, nature walks and family hikes
- Kid’s Club for ages 4-12 available Friday night to Sunday afternoon
Extra fees may apply for some activities.
Rates start at $119 per night for stays June 1 through August 31, 2018.
For more information, visit: hiltonelconquistador.com