What better setting for romance than the extraordinary 53-acre hideaway on the north slope of Camelback Mountain, ranked the Southwest’s best resort in the Condé Nast Traveler “Readers’ Choice Awards.”
Between February 13–16, treat yourself to the two-night Sweethearts Sanctuary Package from $1,614* which includes:
- Two nights in a luxurious casita or suite, ideal for lazing on the scenic patio amidst magnificent mountainside vistas
- A 60-minute Couple’s Massage (or 60-minute treatment of choice) at the Asian-inspired spa, featuring master therapists’ signature specialties
- Romantic Valentine’s dinner for two on Friday night — featuring Food Network celebrity Chef Beau MacMillan’s renowned cuisine — at jade bar or elements
The Pour & More
Whether during a warm-weather getaway or a spontaneous Happy Hour, discover the elevated mixology experience of the newly transformed jade bar. Raising the bar for Happy Hour means new excitement Sunday-Wednesday, with extended hours from 4-7pm plus fabulous specials.
Daily: The Pour
- Upscale cocktails, top shelf spirits, fine wines
- Pour of the Week, $6 specialty cocktail chosen week
Sun: The Half Pour
- 50% off bottles & half-bottles of wine (regular & reserve list)
- Live music from 4-7pm
Mon: Sip & Slide
- $2 Beef sliders (minimum two)
- $6 Pour of the Week
Tue: Two-Dollar Tuesdays
- $2 Oysters on the half-shell or Asian oysters (minimum three)
- $6 Bloody Caesars
Wed: Hump Day Dilemma
- $1 Jaded wings (minimum six)
- $3 Draft beers
New Sunday Brunch
This season, Chef Beau MacMillan’s celebrated brunch changes from buffet style to a tempting a la carte menu with delicious specialties like these, from 7am-2pm at elements.
Beginnings & Bakery
- old bay poached shrimp
- greek yogurt & fresh berries
- bacon cheddar scone, and more
Entrees & Elemental Favorites
- miso glazed salmon
- egg white frittata
- chocolate chip pumpkin waffle, and more
Cocktails & Desserts
- white sangria
- peach & cardamom smoothie
- bailey’s bread pudding, and more
Toast the Value
Choose any bottle on the regular or reserve wine list and save 50% during Sunday Brunch hours.
For reservations to enjoy a sunny Valentine getaway, Sunday Brunch or other dining at elements, or relaxing spa treatments at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain — 5700 E. McDonald Drive in Scottsdale — call 877/864.9579 or click sanctuaryaz.com.
* Must mention “Sweethearts Sanctuary Special” when booking. Minimum two-night stay required. Subject to limited availability. Not valid for groups or with any other offer. Does not include tax, gratuity or daily resort fee.