Staycation season is in full bloom and we’ve got two Valley hot spots for you to check out for your mini vacation.
A part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, The Camby is an urban lifestyle hotel that has fabulous decor down to a tee. Located in the heart of the Biltmore neighborhood with gorgeous views of Camelback Mountain, The Camby is a great little getaway for those times when you just don’t feel like traveling, but don’t want to be stuck at home.
Our top highlights of the hotel include:
- Artizen, Crafted American Kitchen & Bar. You are in for a treat at this restaurant. Chef Dushyant Singh has created a menu filled with sophisticated foods that know exactly how to please the taste buds. The restaurant’s variety of plate sizes allows for the option of sharing, or not — whichever you prefer.
- Wade Poolside Bar. A cool spot to grab a cool drink, the Wade Poolside Bar has cabanas and fun floatie toys to keep you having fun in the sun.
- JIM. This is The Camby’s fitness center filled with great equipment and boasting a fair amount of space to work off some of last night’s cocktails.
The Camby’s Staycation Deal
The Dine & Elevate package is one of Camby’s great staycation offerings. With this package you will receive:
- Accommodation upgrade to a Mountain View Room, based on availability
- $50 food and beverage credit for dinner at Artizen, per night
- 50% valet parking discount
This package is available for Thursday through Sunday check-in dates only with use of the promo code: D18.
This resort is a new Valley fave that has recently been awarded the honor of being on Conde Naste Traveler’s 2017 Hot List (read more about that here!).
We’re drooling over all this resort has to offer and are especially excited about its summer specials!
“Stay More, Save More” Package
With this package, any two-consecutive nights you reserve for the resort, the room rate will be discounted 20%. A visit of three nights or more will get you a 30% discount for your entire stay!
The Family Plan
By purchasing one room at a regular rate, you will get the second 50% off!
Cabanas Fit for a King
For just $200 more per night, you will receive an upgrade to a poolside Cabana King guestroom. With only four of these in the whole resort, they are highly coveted — mostly because they have their own private cabanas that lead you right to the pool deck.
All packages are available through September 9, 2017. Summer rates for standard rooms start at $139 per night.