It’s no secret Sedona has some of the most breathtaking views in Arizona. With it’s rich red rock, bright blue skies and perfect weather, it’s hard to believe it isn’t some made up fantasy. Lucky for us locals, the sweet escape is only a few hours away, and the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is offering spectacular stays at up to 20 percent off.
The resort, formerly known as Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa, recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation updating their guest rooms and lobby, so bump your reservation to a suite, take a dip in one of the three pools and schedule a day at the full-service spa because your experience will be nothing short of upscale and luxurious.
- Deluxe guest room or one-bedroom suite accommodations for two
- Breakfast each morning for two adults
- Complimentary hiking book, “Sedona’s Top Ten Hikes”
- Hilton Sedona backpack, packed with collapsible water bottle and two KIND bars for added energy
- For reservations, request rate code P9 when booking online at www.hiltonsedonaresort.com
“Vacation Value Package” – Priced from $214 per night, this package provides conveniences and perks just for family travelers.
- Deluxe guest room or one-bedroom suite accommodations for two adults and two children
- Breakfast each morning for each adult and up to two children under 12 years of age
- In-room, high-speed Internet access
- 2015 Sedona SuperPass Coupon Book offering discounts on over 100 of Sedona’s favorite attractions, activities, and restaurants
- Access to 20,500 square-foot fitness center, including fitness classes and tennis court usage
- Waived daily resort charge ($20 daily value)
- For reservations, request rate code P4 when booking online at www.hiltonsedonaresort.com.
The newly renovated lobby:
The newly renovated bedrooms with jacuzzis: