Santa Fe Hotels Unveil Romantic Packages Throughout February
The chile isn’t all that’s heating up in Santa Fe
“The City Different” is home to private casitas, dramatic landscapes, a snow dusted plaza, signature Kiva fireplaces and world-class cuisine. That’s just the start of how Santa Fe sets the stage for a romantic retreat this Valentine’s Day—and all month long. Couples can choose how to celebrate their love from a compelling range of hotel packages that offer intimate experiences in the spa, the kitchen, and the great outdoors. Here’s just a sample of some of the valuable specials offered at select Santa Fe properties:
Month of Love Package at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa
Valid February 1 through February 28, 2015
Visitors can relax and indulge with this package, starting at $334 and including:
· Overnight accommodations for two guests
· Two 50-minute Essence of Ojo Custom Massages (one each in separate therapy rooms )
· 50-minutes in a Romantic Private Outdoor Pool w/Kiva Fireplace
· Unlimited access to all Mineral Pools, Mud Area, Steam & Sauna
· One bottle of wine or sparkling cider with a gift of Ojo Signature Glasses
· Ojo’s decadent, house made chocolate truffles upon arrival
Note: Offers are not valid with any other gift certificates, specials, offers, packages or discounts or for groups. No substitutions for spa services. Spa treatments must be booked prior to arrival to ensure availability. Tax & gratuities are additional. Subject to availability. Mud Area open weather permitting. For reservations, visit www.ojospa.com or call 505-583-2233.
Romance Package at Hotel Santa Fe
Valid February 12 through February 28, 2015
Chocolate, flowers and spa provide the perfect tools for a romantic getaway at Hotel Santa Fe with this package starting at $504 for a two night stay, based on double occupancy and including:
· Overnight accommodations in a Picuris Junior Suite
· Continental breakfast for two
· Chocolate covered strawberries and champagne
· Fresh flowers in room
· One $50 spa credit
Note: Taxes, A.R.T/Resort fee, beverages and gratuities not included. For reservations, call (855) 825-9876 or visit http://hotelsantafe.com.
Entranced at Rancho Encantado at Four Seasons resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Valid February 13 through 14, 2015
This Valentine’s Day, couples will be enamored by this inclusive experiential package starting at $459 per night for a Patio Casita and including:
· Overnight accommodations in an intimate casita, with views of the Rio Grande River Valley and the peaks of the Jemez Mountains.
• Welcome amenity of truffles and a split of Gruet
• Love at First Bite three-course dinner (excluding beverages)
• Complimentary morning hike with Adventure Partners
• Complimentary valet parking
• Complimentary shuttle to Santa Fe, based on availability
Note: For reservations call (505) 946-5700 or visit www.fourseasons.com/santafe/ .
Roses are Red Package at La Fonda on the Plaza
Valid February 14 through February 15, 2015
This Valentine’s Day, lovers can treat their special someone to a romantic getaway at La Fonda with this package, priced at $399 and including:
· Overnight accommodations in a fireplace suite
· A pre-fixe Valentine’s dinner at La Plazuela restaurant
· One $50 dining credit for breakfast in bed or at the hotel restaurant
· Late checkout at 2:00 p.m. and free parking
Note: For reservations, call 505-982-5511 or visit www.lafondasantafe.com.
More information and a complete list of Santa Fe specials can be found here: http://santafe.org/Visiting_Santa_Fe/Specials/index.html