If you’ve been to Jade Bar at Sanctuary on Camelback, you understand that the cocktail menu requires a bit of a double take. From playfully named cocktails that integrate herbs, fresh juices and vegetables to a top-notch wine and spirits selection, Jade Bar is known by Valley residents as the go-to spot for innovative cocktail creations.
Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain ’s jade bar recently introduce a refreshed menu of tempting libations. The full menu of new signature cocktails ($14 each) is available online by clicking here.
The following is a preview of Jade Bar’s new signature specialties:
· The Irvine Standard – Tyku Melon, Nigori Sake, St. Germaine, Lemon, Red Grape
· Southwest Bramble – Patron Reposado, Agave, Blackberries, Sage
· Chicago Raspberry Fizz – Pyrat Rum, Tawny Port, Raspberries, Egg White
· Blood Orange Basil – Grey Goose, Sochu, Lime, Blood Orange, Basil
· Corona’s Remorse – Tanqueray, St. Germaine, Domaine de Canton, Cucumber, Rose Water
To Learn More
Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, www.sanctuaryaz.com.