Guests of Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel now have a new way to put their fitness to the test. Designed, equipped and branded by David Shaw and the team at Growth Fitness Marketing & Design, the new THRIVE Fitness Center boasts a lineup of sweat-inducing amenities. Shaw, who has more than 30 years experience in the fitness and high-tech space, lent his unique background to curate a selection of innovative products accompanied by a modern design that speaks to the health-minded guest.
“With wellness on the forefront of the hospitality industry and a top priority of travelers, the reimagination of our fitness offerings is just one example of how we prioritize the guest experience.”William Stratton, Director of Sales and Marketing
An eye-catching element of the new fitness center is a custom mural featuring Camelback Mountain with LED lighting to display the elevation gain following Cholla Trail. There are also two Peloton Bikes with more than 4,000 on-demand workouts plus Reaxing’s Air Shock Kettlebells, which will make their U.S. hospitality debut.
Additional features include:
- Functional Training / Free Weight Zone allowing guests to experience numerous workout options and products from top studios in LA, NY and London
- Technogym SKILLTOOLS designed by the SKILLATHLETIC TRAINING method
- Latest, top-of-the-line Life Fitness treadmills, ellipticals and recumbent bikes
- Yoga / Recovery / Stretch Zone featuring Kulae Gaiam and Trigger Point products in addition to Wood Wallbars from NOHrd Germany
- Custom quartz counter top amenities station stocked with chilled towels, headphones, green apples and a hands-free filtered water bottle fill station
Locals and guests can book the THRIVE Package starting at $189 per night including a $25 gift card to a local juicer, special THRIVE welcome amenity and THRIVE branded water bottle with unlimited access to the center.
For more information, visit: renaissance-hotels.marriott.com/renaissance-phoenix-downtown-hotel