Sedona is a truly magical place.
The beautiful red rocks, the warm and inviting people — there really isn’t any other place quite like it.
And all of the beauty and relaxation that Sedona offers is waiting, just for you!
Now that we’ve broken triple digits here in the Valley, we are all looking for a chance to get out.
And with these offerings at two of our favorite Sedona resorts, you have no reason not to hop in your car and take the short drive up to the red rocks.
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock’s Another Day in Paradise Package
Exploring the outdoors is not an option in Phoenix during the summer, but in Sedona it is. And the Hilton Sedona is the ideal place to use as your base camp for your adventures.
Here are just some of the things that await you as a guest at Hilton Sedona:
- Pink Jeep Tour: Strap on your seatbelt, grab your camera, and hop into one of Sedona’s famous Pink Jeeps. There are a variety of tours to choose from, but there is no wrong choice – they are all fabulous. This is a great way to explore the red rocks of Sedona that most people would never do on their own. With guides that are full of knowledge about the area, some stellar photo ops, and some serious off-roading, a Pink Jeep tour will be one of the best adventures you ever experience!
- Spa Treatment at Eforea: After a thrilling Pink Jeep tour, you may be feeling the need to relax. And there is no better place to do that than the resort’s Eforea Spa. With treatments that use stones, essential oils, and energy therapy, you will leave the resort feeling more zen than you thought possible.
- Sedona Athletic Center: This 25,000 square-foot fitness center comes with everything you need to stay in shape while on vacation. In fact, this place makes working out fun! They even offer an Outdoor Warrior Pit, filled with tires, ropes, and more for guests to cross train.
- Dinner at ShadowRock: Using fresh, organic, and local ingredients this restaurant is great for all meals, but dinner in particular. Try some great Arizona wine while you’re here!
All these things are available to you as a guest at Hilton Sedona. And with the package the resort is offering this summer, you may find yourself visiting the Hilton Sedona a few times.
The Another Day in Paradise Package gives guests a fourth night free when they book three or more nights.
This package starts at $259 per room, per night
For more information on this package, and to book your stay at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, visit their website here.
Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa’s Escape the Heat Package
Offering temperatures of at least ten degrees cooler than the Valley, Sedona is the place to go for a quick escape. And with this package at Kimpton Amara, you will be craving the escape every weekend.
Included in this package is:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Two complimentary craft margaritas from SaltRock Southwest Kitchen per stay (if booked via the resort’s website)
- Receive $30 off for stays Sunday – Thursday
- Complimentary resort amenities including daily coffee and tea, morning yoga, bike rental, and nightly hosted social hour from 5-6 p.m.
This package starts at $221 per night
While a guest at Kimpton Amara, you can take advantage of their offerings, which include:
- Amara Spa: The spa’s new Sedona-inspired treatment, the Kansa Marma Point Facial, uses Kansa wands to heal your body, mind, and spirit. The wands are made of a sacred metal of pure tin and copper, and have been used in Old World Ayurvedic wellness services.
- SaltRock Southwest Kitchen: Chef Robert Hoffman is the boss at the resort’s signature restaurant, and he has some fabulous new dishes for the summer including Tempura Mahi-Mahi Tacos, Pan Seared Red Snapper, and Seasonal Gazpacho soup.
- Stargazing & S’mores: Every Friday and Saturday through Labor Day, guests can get an incredible look at the stars while toasting marshmallows. A local astronomy expert will be there to guide guests through stargazing via an iPad.
For more information on this package, and to book your stay at Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa, visit their website here.