The highly anticipated Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa will open in September with eclectic bungalows inspired by the desert landscape, unique dining, and a serene spa.
Located off Scottsdale Road and Lincoln, the hotel environs will play off the colorful art scene of the 1950s and pay homage to artists who have used the desert as a creative landscape. The hotel will also partner with Cattle Track, a local artists’ community, so guests can craft pottery or learn how to photograph the desert side-by-side with professional artists.
Here are some other things guests of Andaz Scottsdale can look forward to:
- THE GUEST HOUSE: Pouring nitro coffee straight from the tap and creative cocktails all day and night, the Guest House is a comfortable place to gather with friends over boardgames and coloring books, sit back with a book from the library’s eclectic collection, or take in the live art collections, which rotate regularly.
- TEXTILES & OBJECTS: A mixed-use space that serves as a retail boutique and gallery showcasing local works of art.
- ANDAZ SALON: With a mission of inspiring artistic expression, exploration and indulgence, the resort’s partnership with the Cattle Track Arts Compound provides interactive guest experiences both on- and off-site, including Artist in Residence workshops on painting, pottery, photography and more.
- SIGNATURE RESTAURANT: Weft & Warp Art Bar & Kitchen features contemporary Sonoran cuisine compliments of Executive Chef Adam Sheff. Guests gather around the plancha in a glass box display and become part of the interactive dining experience, sampling small, shared plates that speak to the indigenous crossroads of culture and rich heritage of the local landscape and surroundings.
- TURQUOISE POOL: Kick back with refreshing cocktails like spiked punch bowls and icy cold popsicles and fun games, toys and floats. Sunset hour is a poolside celebration with stunning Camelback Mountain as a picturesque backdrop.
- BUNGALOWS: 201 stylish and spacious guestrooms and suites are situated in clusters with spacious outdoor terraces. The communal areas include fire pits and telescopes for nighttime entertainment.
- PALO VERDE SPA & APOTHECARY: Spanning 12,000 total square feet are seven treatment villas, nail and hair salon, eucalyptus steam rooms, and an outdoor relaxation lounge and private pool. An airy, sunlit apothecary boutique offers artisanal, natural remedies.
For more information about Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, please click here.