The Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort has unveiled newly updated guest rooms, making it the largest renovation in the iconic resort’s 34-year history.
Starting from $124 per night, book the Sneak Peek package from now through Sept. 30 to be among the first to stay in the resort’s new accommodations where you can enjoy champagne paired with Mexican wedding cookies baked by the resort’s pastry chef Dawn Garcia-Webb.
Reserve before Sept. 5 to take advantage of the final days of the resort’s seasonal “Conquer the Summer” programming, which offers many free activities and entertainment daily for all ages including:
- Daily “Window To Wellness” offerings, from poolside yoga to nature walks and family hikes
- Poolside games (Sat.-Sun.)
- Native American sunset flute performance (Tues.-Sat.)
- Solar viewing using powerful telescopes (Saturdays)
- Poolside Dive-In Movies (Saturday evenings)
- Poolside stargazing led by professional guides (Saturdays)
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Experience featuring meet and greets with desert critters (Sundays)
- Poolside s’mores (Fri.-Sun., fee applies)
- Cookie making with the Pastry Chef (Saturdays, fee applies)
In addition to enjoying a fresh new room, guests can choose their form of refreshing fun — from lounging poolside or taking a dip in the adults-only pool, to sliding down the 143-foot water slide and playing with little ones in the kid-friendly splash pool. At night, families and friends can gather around several new outdoor poolside fire pits, sip cocktails on the new Colibrí lobby bar patio and enjoy some of the best stargazing in the state.
Nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort provides a full Southwestern experience with roaring fire pits, lush indigenous flora, native wildlife and dramatic views of Pusch Ridge that surround 428 spacious guestrooms, including 139 village-style casitas, and five pools.
For “Sneak Peek” package reservations, visit www.hiltonelconquistador.com or call (800)-325-7832 and request rate code “P2.” Rates do not include the $20 daily resort fee, which includes guest Wi-Fi, two-hour bike rental, 15 percent off massage treatments, and one-hour driving range and tennis court time at the adjacent El Conquistador Golf & Tennis facility.
The Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort is located at 10000 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704.