Put your hiking shoes on and get ready to explore the best trails and stunning red rocks of Sedona with Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock.
In partnership with The Hike House, the Hiking Center of Sedona, the resort is inviting hikers and outdoor enthusiasts to celebrate National Take A Hike Day on Nov. 17 all throughout the month of November.
The Hike House will host weekly lecture in the resort lobby covering key elements of hiking preparation, safety, gear and favorite photo spots among the more than 100 hiking trails in Sedona.
Keeping in the spirit, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is offering a special Sedona Adventurer Package created to educate travelers and provide the ultimate package to comfortably explore the Red Rock outdoors.
The Sedona Adventurer Package includes:
- Accommodations in expansive, newly redesigned suites where guests can relax and recharge before embarking on their hiking journeys.
- A copy of the Hike House, “The Sedona Hiking Guide Book” for inspiration and additional information.
- Red Rock day pass, daypack, collapsible water bottle and energy bars to ensure safe and enjoyable hiking adventures.
- Full American breakfast for two guests per day.
- Complimentary resort charge which includes internet and Athletic Club access.
- A voucher for 10% off hiking apparel and equipment at The Hike House.
For more information on Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, or to book this package please call (928) 284-4040 or visit www.hiltonsedonaresort.com.
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is located at 90 Ridge Trail Dr, Sedona, AZ 86351.