Stuck on ideas of what to get your loved ones that they don’t already have?
Instead of buying something just for the sake of buying, how about you give them a gift that will create memories to last forever?
Here are some of this season’s top resort packages that make for the perfect holiday gift.
Legendary Pebble Beach Getaway
The golfer in your life will love the chance to play at this famous golf course, where all the top names in golf have shown off their skills.
Pebble Beach Resort‘s Winter Stay and Play package is the perfect way to give that golfer the trip of their dreams. Included in this package is:
- Two nights at The Inn at Spanish Bay or The Lodge at Pebble Beach
- A round on Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Second round on either The Links at Spanish Bay or Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- $100 resort credit
- If stay is extended to a 3rd or 4th night, get 20% off additional nights, plus another free round of golf at Spanish Bay
Rates for this package start at $2,145 for the Inn and $2,495 for The Lodge. This package is valid for stays through March 31,2018.
To book this package, visit the resort’s website here.
Apres Scuba at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
This full-week package at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa is the ultimate action-packed vacation for the active family in your life. From shark dives, to spa treatments, and so much more, this gift will surely “wow” whomever is lucky enough to receive it!
Included in this package is:
- Six nights for up to four guests in a two-bedroom suite
- Private baited shark dive with Jim Abernathy’s Scuba Adventures (includes souvenir underwater photos, packed lunch, and more)
- Chef-led tour to a local farm to gather fresh produce to be used in an outdoor lunch prepared by Executive Chef Gustavo Calderon
- Local micro-brewery tour
- Spa day for four that includes:
- 50-minute HydraFacial
- 110-minute Signature Massage
- Signature Manicure
- Signature Pedicture
- Four-hour 10-course Kitchen Table eating experience at 3800 Ocean with commentary from the chef
- One In-suite Chef’s Champagne Breakfast
This package is priced at $15,000 and includes tax, parking, internet, and resort fee.
To book this fab active and truly unforgettable package, visit the resort’s website here.
Visit Martha’s Vineyard
While this place is no secret during the summer, in the wintertime, Martha’s Vineyard is an entirely different place. Without the crowds and the hustle and bustle, this place serves as the perfect quiet getaway.
And what better place to stay than one of the oldest hotels in the country, Kelley House. In honor of its 275th anniversary, the hotel is offering guests a 27.5% discount on stays through December 31.
Package rates start at $80.
The Harbor View Hotel is another great option in Martha’s Vineyard, and their Bed and Breakfast package gives a number of reasons to gift a stay here to your loved ones.
Rates start at $159/night.
The Quintessential Winter Holiday at Whiteface Lodge
Here in the desert winter is a bit different than it is for a lot of other people. It feels sometimes we are missing out on that authentic winter experience.
Well, the loved one in your life that loves winter, or has yet to experience a real winter will love Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid, NY.
Here the holiday season is very bright. From the giant Christmas tree in the Lodge’s grand dining room, to nightly s’mores, to the joys of an ice skating rink, homemade cookies, and so much more, this is the place to bundle up and enjoy the holidays.
The resort’s Stay More, Play More gives your special someone the perfect opportunity to experience all that winter has to offer. With this package, guests receive a nightly credit that can be applied to their choice of resort activities and products including:
- Spa services
- BMW town car rentals
- Retail items
Rates for this package start at $548
To book this stay for your fave winter lover, visit the resort’s website here.
Spa Escape at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
Have a loved one in need of a totally relaxing getaway? Then the Experience SiSpa package at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is just what the doctor ordered.
By gifting this package, your loved one will get:
- Daily 50-minute spa treatment (excluding Hydrafacials)
- 15% discount on spa merchandise
- Tropical fruit plate upon arrival
Rates for this package start at $214/night.
To book this package, visit the resort’s website here, and use promo code SPA.