A new year means many new things, including new art.
Expand your artistic mind with this lineup of local artists showing off their stunning works at El Conquistador Tucson‘s The Artist’s Nest.
Recently opened, The Artist’s Nest is a space for local artists to showcase work ranging from painting and sculptures, to ceramics and photography. However, the space is not just for artists to display their world, but also a place to put on live demonstrations for guests to see how the artists create their masterpieces.
Resort guests and locals alike are free to participate in the upcoming installations at The Artist’s Need that include:
- Eric Jabloner. Eric’s work represents his 35 years of traveling as an artist, illustrator, and mural artist.
- Tucson Pastel Society. Tucson Pastel Society is all about nurturing artistic growth and focusing on dry pastel medium.
- Cima Mehr. Combining photography, fashion illustration, and painting, Cima produces unique multimedia art pieces.
- Bonnie Pisik. Bonnie specializes in reverse-painting on glass.
- Eli Farias. Eli’s specialty is graffiti expressionism and abstract artistry.
- Karen Gauci. Karen’s specialty is Southwest-inspired mosaics.
- Barbara Mulleneux. Barbara specializes in creating oil paintings by using pallet knives.
- Cynthia Miller. Cynthia’s work includes enameling, metal sculpture, and watercolor painting.
To learn more about The Artist’s Nest, and El Conquistador Resort, visit here.