We worked hard all winter to get our bodies bikini-ready for summer.
However, if you’re like us, chances are good you’ve dropped off a little (okay, maybe a lot) on staying on-track with your eating, no-alcohol, and workout regimens.
Not only has this likely caused your bod to change a bit, but likely has also probably caused a shift in your mind.
It’s a fact that working out keeps your mind strong, focused, and happy.
So, if you feel like you’ve fallen off the wagon a bit, we are here with great news.
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North will be hosting an event the weekend of August 11-13 that will bring you right back to a place of happy body and mind.
Dubbed “Unwind, Revive and & Ignite,” this fabulous event is everything you didn’t know you wanted and needed.
Unwind, Revive & Ignite
The event kicks off on Friday night with Buti Yoga, known to energize your body and soul, and get you in the right place for the weekend that lies ahead.
Saturday brings specialty seminars that will revive your mind, as well as a #GirlBoss pairing dinner that is sure to instill a great deal of motivation in you.
The event comes to an end on Sunday with a power walk and a healthful brunch.
We are loving how all of that sounds, but there’s much more.
Here’s a more thorough breakdown of the weekend’s events:
- 5-6 pm Buti Yoga. This class will be taught by Stephanie del Corral, and will be followed by a specialty cocktail in Onyx Bar & Lounge.
What is Buti Yoga, you ask? It works to tone the abdominal muscles that, as you know, stabilize the entire body.
Yoga class is priced at $20
- 10 am – 12 pm Masterpieces and Mimosas. Led by local studio, The Art of Merlot, this class will teach how to paint Pinnacle Peak, of course, accompanied by mimosas.
This class is priced at $48
- 10 am Wine & Unwind. This flow yoga class will take place in the Movement Studio, with a mimosa to follow.
Yoga class is priced at $20
- 11 am – 1 pm Aroma Blending Bar. Learn from the resort’s onsite alchemist all about the power of scent. Here you’ll be able to create your own custom blended aromatherapy product.
Pricing varies depending on product selection
- 12 pm Modern Mixology. Learn to master cocktails at this class
- 1 pm Balanced Health Seminar. Led by sisters Giovanna and Regina Garcia, founders of “Live a Lot” chocolate, this seminar will teach guests about living a balanced life.
- 3 pm Women-Led Wineries. This wine tasting is complimentary to guests of the resort, as well as those who attend the afternoon seminars.
The cost for the two seminars (and complimentary Women-Led Wineries) is $30
- Saturday evening #GirlBoss Pairing Dinner. Join Talavera Chef Samantha Sanz and Fat Ox Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel for a fabulous pairing dinner.
Enjoy this five-course meal for $85, with wine pairings for an additional $40. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Girl Scouts Arizona Cactus Pine Council.
- Sunday morning. End the weekend with a power walk, followed by the Proof brunch buffet. Brunch will feature items from the Garcia sisters.
If you’re booking dinner or seminars with the “Unwind, Revive & Ignite” weekend, you gain access to special rates at the resort, beginning at $209 per night.
For more information on the events of the weekend, and to book your stay today, visit here.