As temps start to drop in the desert, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain welcomes all to relax and enjoy the long-awaited fall season with a luxurious stay.
True to its name, Sanctuary is designed for privacy and ideal for social distancing—with spacious guest casitas and villas and an exclusive spa with several outdoor treatment rooms tucked into a meditation garden.
As if you needed an excuse, here are 6 reasons to book an escape to Sanctuary:
- New best practices initiated throughout Sanctuary ensure that guests can safely and confidently enjoy their resort experience.
- Guests can access Camelback Mountain’s excellent trails for hiking, biking and running just steps from the resort grounds.
- The Scottsdale area is full of outdoor appeals that guests can explore on their own. In addition, Sanctuary can arrange single-party excursions with outside suppliers, from private ATV and hot-air balloon rides to a chauffeured day trip to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
- November travelers can explore Canal Convergence, a free, large-scale public art show with works spread throughout Old Town Scottsdale to aid in social distancing (Nov. 6-15).
- After a day of adventure, guests can restore at Sanctuary Spa. Custom massage, hydrafacials and a citrus lavender softening scrub are among the select services the spa, ranked among the best in the U.S., is currently offering in compliance with COVID guidelines.
- Sanctuary’s eight private mountainside villas offer expansive personal space for travelers who seek even more seclusion. Ranging from three to five bedrooms, each home is unique, with special features like gourmet kitchens, game rooms, private pools, tennis courts and sheltered patios with sweeping views.
To book, or for more information, please visit www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com.