Grab your cowboy boots and get a taste of some of Tucson’s best cuisine and microbrews during the Boots N’ Brews Festival at Tanque Verde Ranch.
From Friday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 6, the country’s largest dude ranch is a hosting an unforgettable Wild West-inspired weekend on its 60,000-acre property that spans the Saguaro National Park.
The full schedule of events is as follows:
- Friday, November 4
- Five-course beer dinner prepared by Executive Chef Justin Macy and special guests from Phoenix-based Uncle Bear’s Brewery (additional $40 per person if on package, $75 per person for non-guests)
- Brewery takeover at Tanque Verde Ranch’s watering hole, The Doghouse Saloon
- Saturday, November 5
- The Spa Sampling, featuring heavy bites paired with some of the favorite local samplings and live music by Jay Faircloth
- Beer 101 class with guest speaker Uncle Bear’s Brewmaster, covering brewing ingredients and processes, vital statistics, styles, etc.
- Class with guest speaker Dragoon Brewmaster as he dissects the most popular beer style in the U.S., the IPA, while enjoying his favorite charcuterie and cheese pairings with their own brewery’s IPA selection
- Class with guest speaker Sentinel Peak Brewmaster covering the hoppy history of beer and sampling
- Grand Tasting event at the Cottonwood Grove, including beer and food sampling from some of the best Arizona breweries, including Dragoon Brewing Company, Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, Uncle Bear’s Brewery, and Borderlands Brewery
- Brewery takeover at The Doghouse Saloon, featuring Texas Hold-Em tournament with Wyatt Earp
- Sunday, November 6
- Walking Ride up to the Old Homestead for Breakfast
Tanque Verde is also offering a special package for festival-goers of $249 per person for two nights (Nov. 4 & 5), which includes:
- Deluxe lodging with breakfast daily
- Friday: Uncle Bear’s Brewery beer dinner (add’l $40pp) Menu
- Saturday: beer and culinary tasting featuring live music
- Saturday: classes and demonstrations
- Sunday: breakfast ride to homestead
To book the package, please click here.
To find out more about the Boots N’ Brews Festival, please click here.
Tanque Verde Ranch is located at 14301 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85748.