It’s that time of year again — you’ve got to find a great place to spend Valentine’s Day dinner with your loved one, and you are not sure where to go.
There is certainly no shortage of options, it’s just a matter of picking the best place to ensure that this is a Valentine’s Day dinner to remember!
We’ve taken the leg work out of this V-Day’s dinner by rounding up the best spots to eat a romantic meal with that special someone this February 14.
Here are our top picks, and the special dinners they’re offering.
The resort’s signature restaurant, Kitchen West, has views that alone will wow your Valentine’s Day date. However, the dinner will surely knock them off their feet.
Executive Chef Rick Dupere and his team have put together a three-course prix-fixe menu featuring items such as:
- Burrata and blistered cherry tomato brulee
- Charred lamb chops
- Pan seared black cod
- Flame kissed beef tenderloin
- Double chocolate ganache heart
- and more
This dinner is priced at $59/person, or $79/person with wine pairings. This dinner is available February 9, 10, 14, 16, and 17.
This luxurious resort will give you nothing short of the most dreamy V-Day meal. The resort’s restaurant, stonegrill, will be serving a Valentine’s Day dinner from 5-10 p.m. on the 14th.
Choose from delectable delights such as:
- Mescal poached pear salad
- Prince Edward Island mussels
- Crispy skin arctic char
- Cocoa chipotle rubbed beef tenderloin
- Chocolate truffle cheesecake
Reservations are recommended.
You do not want to miss the dinner that Rita’s Kitchen will be serving up at this stunning desert resort.
Feed on favorites such as:
- Truffled lobster salad
- New York strip “oscar”
- Mushroom crusted halibut
- Double chocolate terrine cake
- And more
Dinner is priced at $55/person, and reservations are strongly recommended.
With the views of the McDowell Mountains at this resort, you will be falling in love all over again.
And the dinner happening at Alto ristorante e bar is the perfect spot to cozy up with with your loved one for a four-course dinner.
Available February 14 – 18, this dinner includes:
- Ahi tuna tartare
- Black truffle risotto
- Smoked pepper gnocchi
- Duck roullade
- Killian Ranch fillet
- Chocolate & morello cherry cake
- and more
Dinner is priced at $95/person.
Ranked the #1 restaurant in Arizona, the resort’s restaurant CORE is where it’s at this Valentine’s Day.
Here’s a peek of what you’ll be feasting on this Valentine’s Day at CORE:
- Prosciutto and figs with endive, green olive pearls, and Mesa Ranch goat cheese
- Foie gras torchon with candied watermelon peel, pickled baby radish and brioche
- Pan-seared day boat scallop with corn puree, prosciutto, spiced hazelnuts and corn shoots
- Purple potato gnocchi, royal trumpet mushroom, hatch chili, mustard greens and homemade queso fresco
- Tomahawk steak with three-peppercorn rub, garlic and herb mashed potatoes, maple-braised shallots, charred snap peas
- Chocolate coconut mousse, raspberry vanilla custard, passion fruit berry sorbet, and meringue with fruit coulis
Dinner is priced at $175/couple
Make a new tradition this year by taking your loved one to Paradise Valley’s newest hotel.
We guarantee you won’t be disappointed by the four-course dinner featuring:
- Citrus cured beets and burrata
- Herb crusted rack of lamb
- Surf and turf with butter poached sweet prawns and braised short ribs
- Vanilla bean panna cotta
Dinner is priced at $79/person.
Feel full of love this V-Day when you spend your dinner at The Camby’s Artizen Crafted American Kitchen & Bar.
A favorite any day of the week, on Valentine’s Day this place will be even better, serving up a four-course menu that includes:
- Roasted acorn squash with pomegranate seeds, apple gelee, pistachios, and maple aioli
- Chocolate chili fudge cake with strawberry balsamic ice cream and caramelized hazelnuts
- And much more
Dinner is priced at $75/person and reservations are recommended.
Redefine luxury when you spend your Valentine’s Day at Montage Laguna Beach at The Loft’s Veuve Valentine’s.
Chef Michael Campbell will be serving up incredible dishes including:
- Canape duo of burrata spheres and Kumamoto oysters
- Shaved asparagus salad
- Lobster bisque
- Thyme-seared branzino with pickled saffron rutabaga, curried puffed wild rice, and porcini sabayon
- Certified Angus beef tenderloin with Swiss chard and fingerling potatoes
- Maytag blue cheese interlude
- Black forest sundae with black cherries, iced chocolate, and kirsch foam
- And more
Dinner is priced at $175/person and includes one bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label per couple.