The Wigwam Golf Club is preparing to celebrate its 50th anniversary of its iconic Gold and Patriot courses with a Memorial Day Weekend event. Throwback with Bunkerville will take place May 22-24 and include a two-person scramble that includes tournament prizes, Stay & Play packages, entertainment, and more. All proceeds from the tournament’s Mulligan ticket sales will benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Plus, Wigwam is donating $10 for each room booked that night to benefit Fighter Country Partnership, to support the men, women, families and mission of Luke Air Force Base.
The weekend’s festivities include:
- Lunch, raffle, music by the Big Break’s Rob West and awards celebration
- Unveiling of historic photos and golf memorabilia
- Contests and giveaways for guests which feature prizes such as Stay & Play packages, $50 gift cards to Wigwam Golf, HgO and more
- Live entertainment and dancing with True to Life Band, acoustic guitar with Mary Hoffman and Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues & Country from 60’s to today’s hits with Sunday Drive
- Lunch at the new Red’s Bar and Grill
- Fun “Throwback” activities
- Live Bunker to Bunker Radio remote during the tournament and festivities
- Golden Ticket kickoff
- And more opportunities to win through Labor Day!
Considered one of the top golf resorts in the country, the club is also holding weekly promotions and special rates for this upcoming summer season. Every Thursday, Wigwam Golf will feature special greens fees rates of $19.65 in commemoration of the year 1965, when the Gold and Patriot courses first opened. Additionally, every Sunday after 3 p.m., kids can play one round for free with the purchase of an adult round at only $25. May 25th also kicks off Wigwam’s Summer Splash stay package, which includes rates starting at just $99 plus discounts on cabana rentals, golf, spa and more.