If you’re going to Vegas this summer, there’s no doubt you’ll be lounging poolside when the sun’s up. That’s an easy and essential Vegas to-do. The hard part is picking which pool is the one for you. Allow us to make it a little easier for you. Here is your summer guide to the hottest pools in Vegas.
Best pools to escape and relax:
1. Delano Beach Club at Delano Las Vegas – This stylish retreat is for hotel guests and non-guests who have rented private cabanas only. Get playful with the club’s oversized, in-water chess board or relax in tree-strung hammock that’ll have you feeling all sorts of South Beach vibes. Oh, and don’t be surprised when you’re granted complimentary treats like frozen fruit bites and fruit-infused sparkling waters.
2. Sky Pool at Aria Resort and Casino – Another exclusive spot, the Sky Pool is open to Aria Resort guests only. Here, you’ll experience nothing short of luxury. Upon entering through a private entrance, trained therapists will be present to massage guests at their beck and call. Guests will be offered a plethora of complimentary items: fresh smoothies, frozen fruit, infused waters, chilled towels and special Apricot Lavender and Lychee Jasmine iced teas. If you’re looking for something a little crazier, try the Frozen Mudslide drink off the exclusive Sky Pool menu, a combination of Selvary Cacao Rum, Bailey’s and Kailua. One word: yum.
3. Cypress Pool at Bellagio – Get ready to summer in Italy and feel like true royalty at this pool. With lush citrus trees, landscaped gardens and hand-carved stone fountains, you’ll forget you’re in the States entirely. Relax on a daybed nestled between a gorgeous green garden complete with personal service attendants and amenities like chilled towels, massages and smoothies.
4. Sensation at Monte Carlo – This brand new hotspot just opened in May and offers guests both a chance to unwind and pump up. For the relaxation-seeking guests, Sensation offers private bars, daybeds and seating sets designed to feel more luxurious than most Vegas pools. Guests looking for a little more action can head to the Monte Carlo’s Party Pit, where there’s dancing and an arrays of DJs and other musical guests.
Best pool party spots:
1. Wet Republic at MGM Grand – The ultimate destination for EDM fans, this pool is often frequented by artists like Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki and more. This spot definitely has a stay-all-day party vibe to it with its large saltwater pool, comfy daybeds and tricked-out bungalows and cabanas, so don’t be surprised when you you never want to leave.
2. DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay – A party under the sun or stars, this spot has a gigantic elevated stage for the ultimate pool party experience. Lay in a private cabana or lounge on a day bed. Either way, don’t forget to order a signature cocktail. (See this location in the photo at the top)
3. LIQUID Pool Lounge at Aria Resort and Casino – This adult-only, slightly more intimate setting allows guests to let loose as DJs keep an upbeat vibe with their mixes. The upscale location offers three luxury VIP pools and 50-seat poolside restaurant.
4. Moorea Beach Club at Mandalay Bay and Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage – You can finally lose those tan lines ladies and gents. These “toptional” pools invite guests to shed the layers and truly let loose. The Moorea Beach Club overlooks a waterfall garden and the sandy Mandalay Bay Beach, giving vacationers a European feel. Guests at Bare Pool Lounge can sunbathe beneath palm trees and listen to upbeat, DJ mixes for an energetic pool party.
Best laid-back pools for all ages:
1. Mandalay Bay Beach at Mandalay Bay – Get that perfect California beach day you’ve been waiting for without sacrificing the fun and crazy nightlife of Vegas. This 11-acre tropical getaway has more than 2,700 tons of authentic California sand. Lay close to the water and feel the waves’ winds or rent an inner tube and sail down the lazy river. This spot is ideal for people of any age, and starting this summer the hotel is hosting a Beach Concert Series, where the beach will transform into the perfect concert setting. Book your stay here and celebrate the rest of summer with guests like Lee Brice, 311, Ziggy Marley and more.
2. The Mirage Pool at The Mirage – This beautiful oasis has a glimmering saltwater pool surrounded by cascading waterfalls and flowers. For those wanting a little more pampering, there are private cabanas complete with flat screen TVs, personal attendants, sodas, cheese and fruit trays and complimentary water.