It’s never too early to start planning your Memorial Day Getaway now. The Monarch Beach Resort in beautiful Dana Point, California is hosting family fun specials that weekend specially designed for the little ones. the resort will host fireside storytelling and s’mores, outdoor movie nights, family croquet and kids’ activities including a hula hoop contest, water balloon toss and scavenger hunt. Kids and families can also take surf lessons with the resort’s legendary surf butlers, enjoy a round of golf or a beach volleyball game, and paddle board just north of the hotel’s private beach to discover hidden coves in the company of seals and dolphins. The resort also launched the Ocean Explorer package for families which is filled with fun activities and starts at $495 a night.
- Four tickets on a Whale Watching Cruise w/ Captain Dave (valued at $200 if booked independently)
- Bedtime story cards with Risi Bisi the stuffed animal sea monster
- Self-guided tide pool exploration at the tide pools at the private beach in front of the Monarch Beach Resort
- Sand bucket and shovel at check in
- Use of kid-sized robes, slippers and a foot stool in room during stay
Visit Monarch Beach Resort’s website at http://www.monarchbeachresort.com/