Giddy up for the start of racing season and enjoy the best of Southern California with Hyatt Regency La Jolla’s extravagant Hats & High Rollers package.
The lavish, $8,000 package lets you enjoy the classic Del Mar Horse Race in absolute luxury, including:
- A three-night stay in a recently restyled 1,200-square-foot VIP Suite with all the bells and whistles including a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon upon arrival. Following a $12 million renovation to the property the rooms and suites reflect a contemporary, coastal chic aesthetic accented in soothing blues, greys and yellows that reflect the jewel city of La Jolla.
- Opening Day and horseraces are not only about big bets and fast horses, but also celebrating the season in style. Hyatt Regency La Jolla will arrange for custom creation of a fascinator for her and fedora for him to ensure your attire is worthy of a royal wedding and red carpet attention. Also included are two, 80-minute massage treatment available in-room or in a poolside cabana.
- Enjoy free airport transfers and door-to-door transportation to the races to Del Mar Racetrack where 40,000 race fans are expected to attend what’s defined as one of the most fabulous, fashionable and fun festivities in the west.
- Guests will be provided with a $250 credit to use for food and beverages, including for poolside cabana service or at the award-winning Café Japengo restaurant, consistently recognized as having some of San Diego’s best sushi.
- Daily breakfast for two at Barcino Grill is also included and guests will check-out with custom gift basket courtesy of Hyatt Regency La Jolla.
For more information, please click here. To book the Hats & High Rollers package, please call 858-552-1234.