Just because you want to be healthy does NOT mean you need to give up your cocktails.
Because we all know how long that will last . . .
Now that Dry January is behind us, it’s time for you to step up your game and get on track with drinking healthy.
And one of our fave LA hotels, The Garland, has made the very easy with the launch of their new Healthy Hour.
Let’s take a look at the fab, guilt-free drinks you’ll be able to indulge in at the hotel’s The Front Yard:
- Matcha Made in Heaven. porton pisco, lime juice, matcha green tea syrup, amargo chuncho bitters
- Ginge + Juice. st. george botanivore gin, ginger turmeric juice, cayenne syrup, lime juice, carrot juice
- Tropic Like It’s Hot. hacienda vieja blanco tequila, agave nectar, fresh watermelon juice, lime juice, basil
- Pom Spritzer. belvedere vodka, pomegranate juice, blueberry vanilla syrup
Can we talk for a second about how cute the names of the drinks are? And the fact that they taste AMAZING?
It wouldn’t be happy hour without some tasty bites to go along with it, and you can be sure these ones are healthy, too:
- Turkey Meatballs. tomato sauce, feta, micro basil
- Cauliflower Tacos. saffron yogurt, chimichurri, carrot slaw
- Acocado Toast. yuzu, heirloom tomatoes, cucumber
- Big Eye Tuna Sliders. seared tuna, daikon slaw, chili aioli
Is your mouth watering yet? We know ours is! Check these drinks and eats out for yourself every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4-6 p.m. at The Garland.