Celebrate the Holidays extravagantly with Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s “It’s A Wonderful Life” holiday package in Carlsbad.
For a cool $30,000, guests can enjoy the best of the holiday season between Dec. 23 and Dec. 27 within the recently renovated 3,011-square-foot Presidential Suite gathered around the cozy fireplace and beautifully decorated Christmas tree.
The package also includes the following luxury amenities:
- In advance of stay, ship gifts for complimentary Christmas present storage and gift wrapping by the Omni La Costa elves, who will also ensure presents get back home safely when guests do.
- Round-trip transportation to and from the airport
- Personal butler and car service will be available and on-call during your stay.
- Nightly gourmet cookies and hot cocoa turndown service with unlimited access to family holiday movies.
- On Christmas Eve, families will enjoy a world-class culinary experience at newly opened Bob’s Steak & Chop House, the first southern California location of this traditional American Prime Steakhouse.
- Christmas morning is celebrated with an in-room brunch while you lounge around in your pajamas opening presents, including a visit from Santa himself while a professional photographer captures every joyful moment.
- Tee time for a family of four on one of the two highly acclaimed championship-caliber courses on-site
- A spa day for two including two treatments per person and lunch at the serene garden café
- Daily meals for two adults and two children at on-site restaurants including scenic Bistro 65.
- This package is subject to availability, based on a family of four and must be booked by December 2, 2016.
Visitors can also get into the holiday spirit with the resort’s famed Gingerbread Festival, one of the largest gingerbread house displays in Southern California. Bakers and enthusiasts, families, schools and corporations alike near San Diego can enter their home-made gingerbread houses for an opportunity to win large cash prizes and a $1,000 donation to Boys & Girls Club of Carlsbad in their name. The gingerbread competition entries will be accepted until November 11, with the houses on display from November 26 to December 30, 2016.
To book, call (760) 931-7538, or for more information, visit www.omnihotels.com.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is located at 2100 Costa Del Mar Rd, Carlsbad, CA 9200.