- Life-size jumbo games: Right next to the pool lays a “jumbo” chess set for the kids to play a life-size game in between hopping in-and-out of the pool. A crowd favorite by all reviews, this activity is sure to excite any child. Keeping the theme, also try “jumbo” Jenga. Whether it’s Mom, Dad, or the kids…everyone will crack a smile with these!
- Outdoor billiards: For the entire family to have a little competition over dinner or pool-time, there are four regulation-size pool tables around the facility.
- Family-friendly pool amenities: There’s no shortage of water here. Check out one of the many outdoor pools and let the kids splish-and-splash around in the childproof pool. With five full-size pools and the children’s waiting pool, there are plenty to choose from.
- Kids Night Out: Every Saturday from 5:30-9PM let the kids enjoy a children’s dinner program that includes games and crafts. It’s the perfect way for parents to get a night out on the town while their kids are safe and having a ball.
- Full kitchens and grills: Inside of every room are full kitchen amenities for you to cook to your heart’s desires for the entire family. There’s no lack of space in those kitchens. Not to mention, right outside are grills for the perfect outdoor BBQ.
- Daily teen activities: For the not-so-little kids, there are daily craft paintings and teen pool parties to make sure that all ages are accommodated. No more teenagers feeling embarrassed having to spend time with Mom and Dad or your little siblings.
- Convenience: For all-accommodating convenience, there are shuttle busses to the close-by local beaches. Right off of Pacific Coast Highway, the suites are just a 10-minute drive away from Newport, Balboa, and Laguna Beach. Chairs and sand play items are for rent everyday so that you don’t have to lug around all of those large items during your travel.
- Disneyland: Whose kids and family don’t wait to hang out all-day with Minnie and Mickey? Disneyland is only a 30-40 minute drive. Fun for the whole family; sprinkle a little pixie dust and have a ball!
- The Coastal Highway: Take a ride right down the PCH for a wind-in-the-hair relaxed cruise. The best part? You get the ocean view the entire ride.
10. The view: There’s no caption necessary.
For more information on the hotel, click here.