Mirabel Golf Club is excited to announce the approval of several Clubhouse and recreational enhancements, updates, and renovations due to be unveiled late 2020, including various upgrades to the Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired clubhouse, the addition of several outdoor sports and much more.
Mirabel Golf Club members can expect the following exciting new additions and enhancements as early as next year:
- Casual Lifestyle Amenities A new indoor/outdoor bar with down valley views, indoor casual and outdoor patio dining space will be increased, and a new private dining room with patio space that opens to the event lawn will be added.
- Desert Lodge Clubhouse Upgrades Renovations and updates to both the ladies’ and gentlemen’s locker rooms, increased salon and spa space, and a refresh of the clubhouse entry
- Kitchen The kitchen footprint will be increased to improve the experience for everyday dining and events.
- Fitness and Wellness The fitness center will be expanded and reconfigured to create a more flexible and open gym with improved natural lighting and expanded studio class space.
- Outdoor Sports Four pickleball courts will be added to the tennis center, and two new bocce courts will be added to the event lawn complex.
Mirabel Golf Club project partners include PHX Architecture, A.R. Mays Construction, Vallone Design and Greey Pickett Landscape Design. Construction is scheduled to begin May 2020.