Things you’ll like:
- Bold, muscular new design, featuring a large updated grille, flanked by mean looking air vents stuffed with vertically stacked fog lights. An aggressively shaped lower fascia, slanted headlights and newly sculpted hood are other refreshing cosmetic updates.
- Standard blind spot monitors, heated front seats and an easy to use infotainment center with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- SEL trim adds many active-safety features like adaptive cruise control, automated emergency braking and lane-keeping assist as part of the reasonable priced Tech package.
- Large trunk and spacious back seat.
- Starting price of $22,935.00 is hard to beat, as is Hyundais’ worry free and robust manufacturers warranty guarantee.
Things you wont like:
- Low quality feel and abundant use of plastic with interior pieces.
- Above average amounts of road noise that make its way into the cabin.
- Synthetic steering feel and underwhelming power from lower displacement 4-cylinder engines.
- Delivers an overall lackluster driving experience. For those in search of a more dynamic, exhilarating sedan, better options are available.
By: Brandon Randall