The Genesis G80 2.5T Prestige is a luxury sedan that delivers serious bang for your buck. Here are 8 things we especially love about it.
- A strong design. Whether cruising down the highway, or parked in your driveway, the Genesis G80 exudes a compelling combination of luxury and athleticism. A diamond-patterned front grille dominates the face, flanked by LED headlights in that recognizable twin stripe design. The stretched wheelbase looks sleek, with a low profile and chrome accents punctuating the finished effect.
- Tastefully designed 18”, or optional 19ʺ wheels. They look both sporty and high-luxury. A fitting choice for the luxurious new Genesis G80 Prestige.
- A 2.5L turbo engine that makes 300 hp. All that power is delivered through an 8-speed automatic transmission. Power winds up smooth, steady and is always perfectly polite with just a hint of low-end growl from the engine bay. The all aluminum engine is decently fuel efficient, making a combined 26 mpg.
- A beautifully appointed interior. With leatherette and optional leather, a suede headliner, genuine wood trim, brushed metal and more, the G80’s cabin is packed full of some ultra-luxe materials. It’s a formula that’s understated compared to some, but still guaranteed to pamper and impress even the most jaded of luxury consumers.
- High-definition, 14.5ʺ HD split screen display. This setup is not only visually impressive, it also allows for easy access to navigational controls, media, settings, climate and most everything else. Graphics come through with bright, vibrant colors.
- Sensors, cameras and a surround-view monitor. Multiple cameras pair with a 360-degree surround-view monitor to offer a full perimeter view. Tremendously helpful when you need to parallel park or fit yourself into a tight space, they’re the perfect companion for a luxury sedan in a congested inner-city setting.
- Well-behaved driving aides. To lighten the load on long road trips, the 2021 Genesis G80 2.5T comes equipped with lane keeping and driving assist, proximity adjusting cruise control and more. These aides always feel smooth and natural, never stepping in with an overly heavy hand to make unsolicited driving corrections.
- Hyundai’s increasingly famous warranty. With so many lights, dials, sensors, motors, monitors, speakers and other tech on board, a 5-year limited and 10-year powertrain warranty will bring serious peace of mind against the many little problems that could potentially crop up.
Starts at: $56,600.00