The holidays can get a bit overwhelming and stressful. Keep your winter merry and bright and take part in The Spa at Gainey Village’s Holiday Rejuvenation Package! It’s chock-full of perks perfect for us ladies…
Have Yourself a Merry Little Fitness- Holiday Rejuvenation Package! It includes:
20/20/20- Fitness Fusion
- 20 minutes of cardio to keep the holiday pounds from accumulating
- 20 minutes of core work to tone
- 20 minutes of deep stretching to relieve muscular brought on by the stress of the season.
Includes your choice of:
- Cranberry Sugar Scrub. Ground cranberrys and sugar provide a naturally cleansing and anti- bacterial exfoliating body treatment
- French Clay, Pumpkin Spice Detox Wrap. Completely organic body application of finely ground oatmeal, French clay, cinnamon (to stimulate circulation), pumpkin, and nutmeg. It smells just like the holidays. A complete and extremely gentle exfoliation occurs due to the combination of the pumpkin and the oatmeal. The clay draws out toxins.
- A blood orange and clove lotion rehydrates following each of the treatments
A vanilla spiced lotion is used in a therapeutic massage to relax while stimulating circulation to relieve overly stressed muscles.
The Tea is Spiced Pear Rooibos- A red tea that tastes like a warm pear cider.
Enjoy a glass of Champagne infused with Orange Blossom Hydrosol, an edible derivative of neuroli essential oil. This light and refreshing organic elixir is the perfect way to toast the holidays!
The entire package is priced at $230 or can be broken down to individual rejuvenation treatments of Fitness Fusion, Massage or Body Treatment for $110 each.