It’s that time of year again – but this year is a bit different so One Potato, the organic family focused meal kit delivery service wants to help busy parents who are juggling so much!
To help save on time, money, and food waste One Potato will be offering a special Thanksgiving package and a Holiday cookie kit this year! Just because this year is different doesn’t mean families can’t find ways of celebrating together at the table.
Since so many people will be doing a smaller celebration this year, One Potato is offering all your classic favorites just in smaller portions.
The menu features:
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Persimmon & Pomegranate Salad
- Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Sausage Sage Stuffing and Maple Candied Yams
- Vegetarian Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetarian Sausage Sage Stuffing with Maple Candied Yams
Families will have a choice of three festive cookie making kits celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanza! Each box (priced at $35) will include:
- 4 rolls of sugar cookie dough (each roll makes 6 cookies)
- 2 cookie cutters
- 1 sprinkle container of sprinkles and ribbon
Additionally, One Potato will be offering a Hanukkah menu!
For more information, visit: https://onepotato.com/whats-cooking