Nik Fields, or Nik the Chic Chef is launching a gourmet cooking school as an extension of the Chic Chef empire, taking the culinary industry by storm. Chic Chef Culinary will offer a hands-on, 3-course gourmet cooking class, using all Chic Chef luxury ingredients Including olive oils, spice blends, pasta and sauces, with wine pairings, set to live music by?
For online and in-person students, Chef Nik has prepared meals for celebrities and athletes such as Sharon Stone, Snoop Dogg.
Curating these gourmet classes are all about breaking barriers and building bonds through food. Food is a common ground and a universal experience and has always been a tool to forge new bonds and cement old ones. Cooking together and eating together feels good.
Chic Chic Cooking class will provide memorable experiences that can be passed on long after the class ends. A long table , full of food and smiling faces will be seen and felt.
– Chef Nik Fields
Chef Nik opened the first Black-owned proprietary marketplace in Arizona, Chic Chef Marketplace in June and set to open Chic Chef Cafe, an upscale full-service restaurant and bar in November.
- 1st Course: TOMATO BRUSCHETTA WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE, served with Veneto Pinot Grigio
- 2nd Course Kale Salad with a citrus vinaigrette
- 3rd Course: Chicken Piccata with angel hair served with Cabernet Sauvignon.
What to expect:
Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about timing and techniques.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on class sizes vary up to 14 enrolled.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Recipes are developed using all Chic Chef products, and cooking utensils. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.