There’s something adorable—dare I say, outright cheesy—about two lovers sharing a bowl of pasta together over date night.
Whether you’re into sharing or not, however, there is plenty of love to go around thanks to North Italia’s new date night bundle for two, available October 14th through November 1st in celebration of National Pasta Month and the season of getting cozy.
For just $50, couples will be able to enjoy their choice of any two signature pasta, along with a side of freshly baked parmesan garlic bread and either a to-go margarita or red sangria.
- Choose any two signature pasta and your preference between the to-go margarita or red sangria. The pasta we have available are listed below. Please note, the bottled to-go cocktail will come with two servings.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs with traditional tomato sauce, basil, olive oil, and pecorino
- Burrata Tortelloni with cherry tomato, basil, pecorino, and rustic tomato sauce
- Strozzapreti with chicken, roasted mushroom, spinach, toasted pine nuts, and parmesan cream
- Squid Ink Mafaldine with white shrimp, calamari, acqua pazza, mint, fennel pollen and Calabrian chili
- Chicken Pesto with gigli pasta, toasted pine nuts, garlic, basil, and crispy capers
- Bolognese (house specialty) with traditional meat sauce, tagliatelle noodles, and grana padano cheese
- Short Rib Radiatori with parmesan cream, fresh horseradish, wilted arugula, and herbed breadcrumbs
- Guests will also receive parmesan garlic bread
This offer will be available exclusively for takeout and delivery at all locations via Olo.
For more information and restaurant locations, visit: https://www.northitalia.com/