The stars will align on Sunday, April 25th for an idyllic evening of live music and exceptional cuisine on LON’s picturesque patio, renowned for its explosively colorful flowerbeds, desert flora, trickling fountain and twinkling lights.
An Evening with Esteban features a concert by master guitarist Esteban and his violinist daughter, Teresa Joy, and a sumptuous four-course menu, offering a delectable array of options.
Arrival begins at 5:30 pm and guests are asked to be seated by 6:00 pm to enjoy charcuterie and sangria as the first set begins.
Complimentary valet will be provided. For everyone’s comfort and safety, CDC Guidelines enhanced cleaning protocols, and social distancing will be in effect. Masks are required.
- prosciutto, ‘nduja, Iberico Paleta sausage
- 12-month Manchego, Valdeon Blue, Garrotxa cheese
- Manzanilla olives, Marcona almonds, stone ground mustard, peperonata, hummus, ancho crackers
Appetizer (choice of one)
Burrata Asparagus Salad
- heirloom tomatoes, raw garlic vinaigrette, pine nuts
Fire Roasted Tomato Gazpacho
- cucumber, watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, red onion, cilantro
Arizona Desert Shrimp Ceviche
- aji amarillo salsa, fingerlime, Fresno pepper, smoked salt
Entree (choice of one)
Seared Pink Snapper
- artichokes, olive powder, butter beans, smoked guanciale broth, aioli
Wood Fired Filet
- Southwest mushrooms, confit fingerling potatoes, McClendon’s Select asparagus, cracked pepper demi
Diver Scallops and Clams
- hearts of palm, local corn, saffron socarrat rice, cilantro gremolata
Desert (choice of one)
Key Lime Pie
- tequila-lime sauce, lime sugar
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- smoked Marcona almond, toasted meringue, dulce de leche sauce
Prickly Pear Flan
- blood orange Desert Blossom honey, sea salt, thyme flowers
- Sunday, April 25th, from 5:30—9 pm.
- $175 per person, includes tax and gratuity. Alcoholic beverages are additional.
- 72-hour cancellation policy/no refunds.
- In case of rain, guests will be notified in advance and will receive a full refund.
Reservations: register online HERE or call LON’s at 602.955.7878.