Though the cooled-down temperatures in the Valley and the promise of Thanksgiving and Christmas are some of the most exciting things about the fall and winter seasons, as are incredible autumnal eats that always seem like a treat. Seasons 52 at Phoenix’s Biltmore Fashion Park is celebrating such delicious fall ingredients like squash, cranberries, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, apples and more with its new autumn menu.
All the new autumn menu items are healthful with a focus on healthful, high-quality fresh foods, as with all menu items at Seasons 52. The Season’s 52 autumn menu is available at the Phoenix Biltmore Fashion Park location through Dec. 22.
New autumn menu items at Seasons 52 includes:
• Grilled Portobello Mushroom & Five Cheese Flatbread – with leaf spinach and truffle sour cream
• Artichoke & Goat Cheese Flatbread – leaf spinach, balsamic onions and roasted peppers
• Organic Tomato Carpaccio – chevre, balsamic vinegar, sweet basil and grilled bruschetta
• Half Moon Bay Brussels Sprouts (pictured above)– with roasted garlic
• Prince Edward Island Mussels – steamed in zesty marinara sauce with grilled ciabatta
• Maple Leaf Farms Sesame Duck Salad – with apples, toasted pecans, cranberries, butternut squash and fresh mint
• Manchester Farms All-Natural Grilled Quail – with mashed sweet potatoes and bourbon-chili glaze
• Roasted Harvest Squash Trio – with honey-mint glaze
• Pumpkin Pie Mini Indulgence – with gingersnap crust
There are also two new cocktails on the menu to help ring in the season: the “Skinny” Raspberry Chocolatini and the Superfruit Martini. http://www.seasons52.com/.
Foodie news roundup for the week of Sept. 23: SanTan Brewing Oktoberfest, Blue Clover Distillery, Koi Poke, Brunch Cafe, National Coffee Day Phoenix, Pita Jungle, CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar, Match Restaurant and Lounge, The Sicilian Baker, No Kid Hungry Dinner