The much anticipated, All Night, All Summer Happy Hour returns to Scottsdale’s local favorite, Roaring Fork restaurant through Labor Day, Monday, September 7th.
Beginning at 4:00 pm Sunday-Thursday, guests can receive happy hour pricing in the bar and Saloon on the following menu items:
- Caesar $6.50 served with Romaine, Parmesan, Croutons, & Traditional Dressing
- Fresh Guacamole $8.50 served with Crispy Tortilla Chips
- Green Chili Pork $8.50 served with Warm Flour Tortillas
- Queso Con Puerco $8.50 served with Pepperjack Queso, Green Chili Pork, & Crispy Tortilla Chips
- Chicken Tinga Tacos $8.50 served with Chipotle Braised, Pickled Red Onion, Cotija Cheese, and Flour Tortilla
- Smoked Chicken Wings $10.50 served with 12 Wings, Celery and Ranch Dressing
- Rotisserie Chicken Flat Bread $10.50 served with Basil Pesto, Roasted Chilis, Pepper Jack Cheese, & Tomatoes
- Hot Chicken Sandwich $12.50 served with Coleslaw, Pickles and French Fries
- Roaring Fork “Big Ass” Burger $12.50 served with Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles, Bacon, & French Fries
In addition, $6.00 Wines by the Glass will be offered as well as “Roaring Cocktails” including the famous huckleberry margarita, Raging Rita, the Peach Margarita, Adult Arnold Palmer, Spicy Jalapeño Margarita, the Peach Margarita, the Classic Martini & Manhattan.
ABOUT ROARING FORK
Roaring Fork’s Wood Fired Cooking captures the spirit of bold American cuisine, creating flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. In the Old West, the best food was prepared on a simple wood fire.
This same spirit, freshness, and flavor are at the heart of every dish served at Roaring Fork. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork, and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Roaring Fork is located at 4800 North Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale Arizona. For more information call 480-947-0795 or visit the website at www.roaringfork.com.