Rusty Taco is one of the fastest-growing new chains in the country, serving authentic and affordable street-style tacos, including all-day breakfast tacos, and a selection of fresh, made-to-order margaritas – all in a casual setting.
Located at the 101 Freeway and Via de Ventura in central Scottsdale. This location is right in the heart of the entertainment corridor with quick access from venues such as Salt River Fields, Talking Stick Resort, Odysea Aquarium, Great Wolf Lodge, and more.
This location has a full-service sit-down bar serving a variety of premium, fresh margaritas, and a list of unique, handmade cocktails that were created by their franchisees. This is the only location Rusty has in the country with its own bar and custom drinks menu!
Checkout a glimpse of their craft cocktails that is unique ONLY to this Scottsdale location!
Cool down from the heat with a few of the fan favorites:
– “The Rusty” Famous Marg: Served on the-the-rocks or frozen and made with fresh lime juice
– The #9: Cazadores silver tequila, ginger beer, lime juice, pineapple, jalapeño
– Royal Aviation: Empress 1908 gin, Aviation gin, Luxardo Maraschino, lemon juice, creme violette, simple syrup
Handmade Street Tacos
Obviously, Rusty Taco is known for their hand-cut, handmade street tacos! Here is a sneak peek into just a FEW options available for guests. Don’t worry if you are a vegetarian, they also offer a delicious black bean taco
- Roasted Pork Taco: Rubbed with coarse pepper, sea salt, and garlic, then roasted and served with cotija cheese and pickled red onions.
- Fish Taco: Grilled or tempura-battered cod with creamy Baja sauce, red cabbage, and cilantro.
- Fried Chicken Taco: Hand-battered chicken breast, in three varieties:
- ORIGINAL – jalapeño ranch, slaw, cilantro
- SPICY – hot sauce, jalapeño ranch, slaw, cilantro, fresh jalapeños
- TEAM FAV– queso, bacon, pics
- Black Bean Taco (for the Veggie lovers): Chipotle black beans, pico, cotija cheese, cilantro, toasted pumpkin seeds.
Don’t Forget the Sides: Always Fresh and Made with Love
The margaritas and tacos are not the only reason to check out Rusty Taco. Their handmade guacamole and queso compliment any taco! Just don’t get too full off of the chips (like I usually do).
AZFoothills magazine will keep you all up to date as we move closer to another amazing, unique, and DELICIOUS Rusty Taco location!