The Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort have introduced a brand new Work, Learn, & Play Package for guests to enjoy working and learning remote while relaxing in coastal Carlsbad fashion.
Curated for working-from-home-adults and students who are distance learning, the Work, Learn & Play package offers guests the opportunity to mix business with pleasure.
All while being steps from everything Carlsbad has to offer. The Work, Learn & Play package is available at the following properties:
- Nestled on 12 lush acres overlooking the Pacific Ocean and directly above the seasonal Carlsbad Flower Fields, the recently unveiled Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton boasts a modern Mediterranean atmosphere carefully designed to incorporate and embody the seasonal colorful ranunculus flowers located just steps away.
- Located in the upscale coastal community of Carlsbad, CA the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort offers unparalleled panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and 169 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and suites including 48 Studio Ponto Suites with many offering panoramic Carlsbad Lagoon and ocean views – perfect for a family getaway.
- First opened in 2008, the resort sits atop a 50+ acre complex situated at the crossroads of Carlsbad’s thriving tourism and business districts.
The package provides guests with a convenient and peaceful space to work and learn in with the comfort of the resort’s clean and safe environment.
The Work, Learn & Play package includes the following:
- Overnight accommodations in a two-bedroom family suite – king bed parlor and a separate connecting room with two twin beds, a shared bathroom, 3 TVs, and a balcony or patio.
- A spacious built-in work station and a mobile desktop stand made for easy setup in a preferred location.
- Complimentary upgraded Wi-Fi to support multiple devices, convenient USB charging ports, and extension cords.
- Free parking.
- Recess activity options – An adventure bag complete with a scavenger hunt map and water and a 2.5K Challenge: Finisher’s prize available at the front desk after completing the 2.5K run or walk challenge.
- Access to the resorts’ sparkling pools after a day of emails and studying.
Our spacious properties and rooms provide the perfect atmosphere for those seeking to get away safely, whether they are from San Diego County or across California. With most people continuing to work from home and distance learn indefinitely, combining business with pleasure made the most sense from a hospitality standpoint.
– Chris Draper, Managing Director of The Cassara Carlsbad and the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort
The resorts are ideally positioned for guests to explore an array of things to do in San Diego county including seven miles of pristine Carlsbad beaches; active water sports at the Carlsbad Lagoon; a guest shuttle to the adjacent LEGOLAND®’s SEA LIFE Aquarium; golfing at The Crossings at Carlsbad; and upscale shopping at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets.
All guests can enjoy complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius of the resort and take advantage of the Ride the Tide open-air beach trolley with shuttle service to Tamarack Beach. Scenic hiking, biking, and running trails can easily be accessed directly from the resort.
Overnight guests can enjoy the property’s onsite bike rentals; one hour free is included in the overnight resort fee.
The Work, Learn & Play packages are now available to book with rates starting at $199 at The Cassara Carlsbad and rates starting at $245 at the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort.
Reservations for The Cassara Carlsbad can be made by calling (833) 447-9195 and mentioning Work, Learn & Play. Booking at the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort can be made online by visiting http://sheratoncarlsbad.com/ with CODE MAJ or by calling (800) 444-3515.