Dreaming of a white Christmas? We’ve got just the place for you – Montana’s Paws Up resort. Paws Up offers the perfect peaceful mountain getaway full of activities.
From cross-country skiing on fresh powder, to snowmobiling your way through the woods; from your own personal Santa, to a children’s Christmas Eve party; from sleigh rides through the majestic forests, to outdoor ice skating, The Resort at Paws Up has everything you could possibly want from a snowy holiday vacation.
The resort’s Christmas Package is a great way to experience all of the above, and more. This package includes:
- Accommodations for 5 nights
- All daily meals, nonalcoholic beverages, red and white wine, as well as beer with dinner
- A personal Santa for your family
- Christmas Eve dinner in Pomp
- Christmas Eve children’s party in Trough, including a visit from Santa, cookie decorating and more
- Christmas night feast
- Your own decorated Christmas tree
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride or wagon ride
- Your choice of one half-day activity per person, per day
- Gingerbread house building contest
- All taxes and resort fees, airport transfers from Missoula International Airport and on-property transportation
Rates start at $631 per person per night.
For more information about this dreamy white Christmas, call 1.800.473.0601.
The Resort at Paws Up is located at 40060 Paws Up Road, Greenough, MT 59823.