We know you can’t wait to get back to some of your favorite local resorts, but in the meantime, enjoy these special on-demand activities and more.
On-Demand Meditation From Mii amo
Sedona’s world-class destination spa is spreading its soothing vibes to all through their on-demand mediation series. Every Monday through April 27, the property will share a themed Instagram TV video led by Mii amo‘s Mindfulness Team. Each guided mediation lasts between four to six minutes and comes from Mii amo’s database of on-demand guest programming, Mii Time. Mii Time is a curated experience for guests to virtually enhance their wellbeing through wellness programming, even when not at Mii amo. Make sure to follow @mii_amo_spa to enjoy each meditation.
Daily Intentions and More From CIVANA
Wellness resort CIVANA is offering a look inside their Saguaro Desert Garden and sharing their daily Intention & Gratitude rituals on Instagram Live as well as live-streaming the nightly sunset. Follow along at @civanaresort. Stay active, mentally inspired and nourished with virtual classes and tips from CIVANA guides with plenty of articles on the blog.
- 8 a.m. Mondays: Morning Ritual – Intention Setting (IGTV)
- 5 p.m. Fridays: Evening Ritual – Gratitude Circle (IGTV)
- Wellness Wednesday – Table-side talks and lessons with teachers, tastemakers and travelers who inspire wellness (IGTV)
- April 8, 11 a.m. Q&A with Nathan Rogers, Founder of Bach Fitness
- April 15, 10 a.m. with Sara Quiriconi, yogi, author and advisor
- 6:15 p.m. (weather permitting) Sundays – Livestream of the sunset from the spa deck (IGTV and FBLive)
Activity-Packed Digital Blog From Great Wolf Lodge
The family friendly Great Wolf Lodge resort has launched a digital blog packed with activities to be enjoyed as a family as well as some kid-only fun. New content will be added throughout each week. Some activities that can currently be found on the blog include backyard fun, kitchen science experiments, crafts and simple recipes to make as a family.