Rediscover your love at Scottsdale’s spectacular mountainside resort and enjoy renowned dining, rejuvenating spa treatments, and extraordinary private casitas amidst 53 acres of lush desert beauty.
Sweethearts’ Sanctuary Package
Your romantic two-night getaway for two features:
• Rose-petal turndown in your private casita or suite
• One 60-minute spa treatment for each of you (gratuity included)
• Valentine’s Day dinner at elements
• Rates starting from $1,867*
Intimate Dining at elements
Savor a romantic four-course dinner created by Food Network celebrity Chef Beau MacMillan:
• Seatings 5:30-10pm, February 13 & 14
• $115 per person plus alcohol, tax & gratuity
Enjoy a couple’s massage including a take-home Massage 101 book and specialty oils, available February 9–17, candlelight yoga, or a private couples’ fitness training class.
For reservations at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain — 5700 E. McDonald Drive in Scottsdale — call 877.790.5416 or click sanctuaryaz.com. (*Two-night package, double occupancy, starts at $1867. Subject to limited availability Fec. 13-16, 2015; includes taxes/gratuities. Does not include $30 daily resort fee and alcoholic beverages.)